Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
- Father Daniel Blout, Administrator
- Aurelia Sabol, Parish Secretary
- Steven LoCascio, Director of Faith Formation
- Julie Teslevich, Coordinator of Pre K – 5th Faith Formation
- Renie Prengaman, Coordinator of Sacramental Preparation
- Michelle Ruby, Coordinator of Middle/High School Youth Ministry
- Paula Aiello, Coordinator of Adult Formation
- Tim Kuhar, Director of Music
Readings for the Week of November 11, 2018
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 17:10-16 / Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 [1b] / Heb 9:24-28 / Mk 12:38-44 or 12:41-44
- Monday: Ti 1:1-9 / Ps 24:1b-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 17:1-6
- Tuesday: Ti 2:1-8, 11-14 / Ps 37:3-4, 18 and 23, 27 and 29 [39a] / Lk 17:7-10
- Wednesday: Ti 3:1-7 / Ps 23:1b-3a, 3bc-4, 5, 6  / Lk 17:11-19
- Thursday: Phlm 7-20 / Ps 146:7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [5a] / Lk 17:20-25
- Friday: 2 Jn 4-9 / Ps 119:1, 2, 10, 11, 17, 18 [1b] / Lk 17:26-37
- Saturday: 3 Jn 5-8 / Ps 112:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Lk 18:1-8
- Next Sunday: Dn 12:1-3 / Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11  / Heb 10:11-14, 18 / Mk 13:24-32
WELCOME FATHER MARLON LIBRE PATES -Bishop Malesic has assigned Father Marlon Libre Pates as the Parochial Vicar of the Partner Parishes of St. Benedict & Our Lady of Grace Parishes. He is one of the four international priests that will begin priestly ministry in our diocese this coming week.
Father Marlon was ordained in 2010 for the Diocese of Tagum, Philippines and graciously made himself available for the International Program. Having served as a Parochial Vicar, a Seminary Professor, Spiritual Director, and Vocation Director at Queen of Apostles Seminary in the Philippines, he now looks forward to sharing his priestly ministry with our parish here in the United States.
We look forward to Father Marlon’s sacramental ministry and pastoral presence to our parish family. Together with Father Dan, our parish staff, and leadership commissions, may our parish continue to flourish and ‘grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ’.
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation
CATHOLIC TEACHING - Our Lady of Grace is sponsoring Everything You Wanted to Know About Catholic Teachings on the following:
On Reconciliation by Katrina Coleman & Greg Petrucci on Nov. 27
On Sacred Spaces & Sacred Objects by the Growing in Grace Team on Dec. 11
All teachings will be held at Our Lady of Grace Albanese Hall on Tuesdays @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM. You do not need to be a parishioner or Catholic. Some topics are appropriate to attend as a family. RSVPs are NOT required. Come when you are able! For questions or information contact Katrina Coleman at 724-838-9480.