Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
- Father Daniel Blout, Administrator
- Aurelia Sabol, Parish Secretary
- Steven LoCascio, Director of Faith Formation
- Julie Teslevich, Coordinator of Pre K – 5th Faith Formation
- Renie Prengaman, Coordinator of Sacramental Preparation
- Michelle Ruby, Coordinator of Middle/High School Youth Ministry
- Paula Aiello, Coordinator of Adult Formation
- Tim Kuhar, Director of Music
Readings for the week of April 21, 2019
- Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Lk 24:1-12 or Lk 24:13-35
- Monday: Acts 2:14, 22-33 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Mt 28:8-15
- Tuesday: Acts 2:36-41 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20 and 22 [5b] / Jn 20:11-18
- Wednesday: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [3b] / Lk 24:13-35
- Thursday: Acts 3:11-26 / Ps 8:2ab and 5, 6-7, 8-9 [2ab] / Lk 24:35-48
- Friday: Acts 4:1-12 / Ps 118: 1-2 and 4, 22-24, 25-27a  / Jn 21:1-14
- Saturday: Acts 4:13-21 / Ps 118:1 and 14-15ab, 16-18, 19-21 [21a] / Mk 16:9-15
- Next Sunday: Acts 5:12-16 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / Rv 1:9-11a, 12-13, 17-19 / Jn 20:19-31
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation
MAY CROWNING will be held on Sunday, May 5th at 7 p.m. All women and girls of the parish as well as the First Holy Communion Class of 2019, are invited to participate in the traditional procession in which we honor the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God. We will meet in the Narthex at 6:45 p.m. Please wear white or pastel colors. Light refreshments will follow in the Parish Center. Any questions, please contact Kimberly Yokopenic at 724-423-8257.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL - The Partner Parishes of St. Benedict and Our Lady of Grace are pleased to announce that registration for “Roar” Vacation Bible School is now open!
June 24 – 28, 2019
9 AM - Noon
Our Lady of Grace Church
Preschool thru Grade 5
Registration Donations Suggestions: $10 for 1 child, $20 for 2 children, $25 for 3 or more children. Payments can be made by cash or check through the mail or the parish office. All checks should be made payable to Our Lady of Grace Church.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 26, 2019
Volunteers are also needed to help with the various stations. Anyone entering Grade 6 through adult is invited to help. Please contact the Our Lady of Grace parish office for more details at 724-838-9480.
Click on the link below to register: