Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
Readings for the week of July 14, 2019
- Sunday: Dt 30:10-14 / Ps 69:14, 17, 30-31, 33-34, 36, 37 [cf. 33] or PS 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [9a] / Col 1:15-20 / Lk 10:25-37
- Monday: Ex 1:8-14, 22 / Ps 124:1b-3, 4-6, 7-8 [8a] / Mt 10:34—11:1
- Tuesday: Ex 2:1-15a / Ps 69:3, 14, 30-31, 33-34 [cf. 33] / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Ex 3:1-6, 9-12 / Ps 103:1b-2, 3-4, 6-7 [8a] / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Ex 3:13-20 / Ps 105:1 and 5, 8-9, 24-25, 26-27 [8a] / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Ex 11:10—12:14 / Ps 116:12-13, 15 and 16bc, 17-18  / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Ex 12:37-42 / Ps 136:1 and 23-24, 10-12, 13-15 / Mt 12:14-21
- Next Sunday: Gn 18:1-10a / Ps 15:2-3, 3-4, 5 [1a] / Col 1:24-28 / Lk 10:38-42
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation
NEW OFFICE HOURS AT ST. BENEDICT - Effective immediately, office hours are as follows: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The office is not open on Tuesday.