Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
Readings for the week of August 11, 2019
- Sunday: Wis 18:6-9 / Ps 33:1, 12, 18-19, 20-22 [12b] / Heb 11:1-2, 8-19 or 11:1-2, 8-12 / Lk 12:32-48 or
- 12: 35-40
- Monday: Dt 10:12-22 / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20 [12a] / Mt 17:22-27
- Tuesday: Dt 31:1-8 / Dt 32:3-4ab, 7, 8, 9 and 12 [9a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Dt 34:1-12 / Ps 66:1-3a, 5 and 8, 16-17 [cf. 20a and 10b] / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14  / 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28. Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Friday: Jos 24:1-13 / Ps 136:1-3, 16-18, 21-22 and 24 / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Jos 24:14-29 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 11 [cf. 5a] / Mt 19:13-15
- Next Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
REGIONAL LABOR DAY MASS will be held on Monday, September 2, at 9:00 AM at St. Benedict parish. This will be the only Mass in the region that day. Light refreshments will follow Mass in the Parish Center.
COMING SOON – Sunday, September 15, 2019 St. Benedict will celebrate the kick-off of this year’s Faith Formation & Youth Ministry Programs. We will host an “Opening Day Meet & Greet” for children and their families in the Parish Center. Please feel free to contact the parish office at 724-834-9045 for more information.
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation