Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
- Father Daniel Blout, Administrator
- Aurelia Sabol, Parish Secretary
- Steven LoCascio, Director of Faith Formation
- Julie Teslevich, Coordinator of Pre K – 5th Faith Formation
- Renie Prengaman, Coordinator of Sacramental Preparation
- Michelle Ruby, Coordinator of Middle/High School Youth Ministry
- Paula Aiello, Coordinator of Adult Formation
- Tim Kuhar, Director of Music
Readings for the week of January 13, 2019
- Sunday: Is 40:1-5, 9-11 / Ps 104:1b-2, 3-4, 24-25, 27-28, 29-30  / Ti 2:11-14; 3:4-7 / Lk 3:15-16, 21-22
- Monday: Heb 1:1-6 / Ps 97:1 and 2b, 6 and 7c, 9 [cf. 7c] / Mk 1:14-20
- Tuesday: Heb 2:5-12 / Ps 8:2ab and 5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 7] / Mk 1:21-28
- Wednesday: Heb 2:14-18 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mk 1:29-39
- Thursday: Heb 3:7-14 / Ps 95:6-7c, 8-9, 10-11  / Mk 1:40-45
- Friday: Heb 4:1-5, 11 / Ps 78:3 and 4bc, 6c-7, 8 [cf. 7b] / Mk 2:1-12
- Saturday: Heb 4:12-16 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [cf, Jn 6:63c] / Mk 2:13-17
- Next Sunday: Is 62:1-5 / Ps 96:1-2, 2-3, 7-8, 9-10  / 1 Cor 12:4-11 / Jn 2:1-11
- Sunday: The Baptism of the Lord
- Thursday: St. Anthony, Abbot
- Next Sunday: 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation
Evening for teens and parents with Bishop Malesic Feb. 10 at Our Lady of Grace Parish
Bishop Malesic will lead an evening for teens and parents “How do I make my faith a priority in this culture?” on Feb. 10 at Our Lady of Grace Parish, Greensburg. Teens will gather in the church at 6 p.m.; teens and parents will gather in the parish hall at 7:15. A social will follow. The event is open to students in grades 6-12 and their parents or guardians and is sponsored by Our Lady of Grace, St. Benedict and Holy Cross parishes. For information or to respond, call Katrina Coleman at 724-838-9480.
Spanish Mass at Our Lady of Grace Parish Sunday evenings
A Mass in Spanish will be celebrated at Our Lady of Grace Parish, Greensburg, on Sundays at 6 p.m. on March 17, April 21 (Easter), May 19 and June 9 (Pentecost). A social will follow. Call 405-207-3468 for information.
Misa en Español a la Our Lady of Grace Parish Domingos de la Tarde
La Eucaristía tendrá lugar a las 6 de tarde a: 17 de Marzo, 21 de Abril (Pascua de Resurrección), 19 de Mayo, y 9 de Junio (Pentecostés). Después de la misa compartiremos una merienda. Para obtener más información, por favor llamen al 405-207-3468.