Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
- Father Daniel Blout, Administrator
- Father Marlon Pates, Parochial Vicar
- Aurelia Sabol, Parish Secretary
- Steven LoCascio, Director of Faith Formation
- Julie Teslevich, Coordinator of Pre K – 5th Faith Formation
- Renie Prengaman, Coordinator of Sacramental Preparation
- Theresa Thimons, Coordinator of Youth Discipleship & Evangelization
- Paula Aiello, Coordinator of Adult Formation
- Tim Kuhar, Director of Music
Readings for the week of December 15, 2019
- Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 [Is 35:4] / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11
- Monday: Nm 24:2-7, 15-17a / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9  / Mt 21:23-27
- Tuesday: Gn 49:2, 8-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 3-4ab, 7-8, 17 [cf. 7] / Mt 1:1-17
- Wednesday: Jer 23:5-8 / Ps 72:1-2, 12-13, 18-19 [cf. 7] / Mt 1:18-25
- Thursday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Friday: Is 7:10-14 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 7c and 10b] / Lk 1:26-38
- Saturday: Sg 2:8-14 or Zep 3:14-18a / Ps 33:2-3, 11-12, 20-21 [1a; 3a] / Lk 1:39-45
- Next Sunday: Is 7:10-14 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [7c, 10b] / Rom 1:1-7 / Mt 1:18-24
REGIONAL ADVENT PENANCE SERVICES
Sunday, December 15 Holy Cross Church - 2 p.m.
Monday, December 16 St. Bruno - 7 p.m.
Tuesday, December 17 St. Paul - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, December 18 St. Benedict -7 p.m.
Thursday, December 19 Our Lady of Grace -7 p.m.
Saturday, December 21 Blessed Sacrament -11 a.m.
Christmas Mass Schedule at St. Benedict
Tuesday, December 24 @ 6:00 p.m. Christmas Eve
Tuesday, December 24 @ 10:00 p.m. Christmas Eve
Wednesday, December 25 @9:30 a.m. Christmas Day
Solemnity of Blessed Virgin Mary Mass Schedule
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 @ 9:00 a.m. New Year’s Day
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation