Sunday: 9:30 am
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 5:00 pm
- Father Daniel Blout, Administrator
- Father Marlon Pates, Parochial Vicar
- Aurelia Sabol, Parish Secretary
- Steven LoCascio, Director of Faith Formation
- Julie Teslevich, Coordinator of Pre K – 5th Faith Formation
- Renie Prengaman, Coordinator of Sacramental Preparation
- Theresa Thimons, Coordinator of Youth Discipleship & Evangelization
- Paula Aiello, Coordinator of Adult Formation
- Tim Kuhar, Director of Music
Readings for the week of November 17, 2019
- Sunday: Mal 3:19-20a / Ps 98:5-6, 7-8, 9 [cf. 9] / 2 Thes 3:7-12 / Lk 21:5-19
- Monday: 1 Mc 1:10-15, 41-43, 54-57, 62-63 / Ps 119:53, 61, 134, 155, 158 [cf. 88] / Lk 18:35-43
- Tuesday: 2 Mc 6:18-31 / Ps 3:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [6b] / Lk 19:1-10
- Wednesday: 2 Mc 7:1, 20-31 / Ps 17:1bcd, 5-6, 8b and 15 [15b] / Lk 19:11-28
- Thursday: 1 Mc 2:15-29 / Ps 50:1b-2, 5-6, 14-15 [23b] / Lk 19:41-44
- Friday: 1 Mc 4:36-37, 52-59 / 1 Chrn 29:10bcd, 11abc, 11d-12a, 12bcd [13b] / Lk 19:45-48
- Saturday: 1 Mc 6:1-13 / Ps 9:2-3, 4 and 6, 16 and 19 [cf. 16a] / Lk 20:27-40
- Next Sunday: 2 Sm 5:1-3 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4, 4-5 [cf. 1] / Col 1:12-20 / Lk 23:35-43
PARISH DIRECTORY PHOTOS - Lifetouch Professionals will be taking photographs at the Parish Center on Nov. 20, 21 & 22 for the 2019 St. Benedict Pictorial Directory. Families can conveniently review the schedule and sign up online by clicking here.
THANKSGIVING MASS will be celebrated on Wednesday evening, November 27, at 7 P.M. at St. Benedict. This liturgy gives parishioners the opportunity to thank God for His many blessings.
NOTE: There will be NO DAILY mass at St. Benedict on Thursday, November 27. Daily Mass will be said at Our Lady of Grace at 9:00 AM on Thursday, November 28.
Children's and Youth Ministry
To view the 2019-2020 St. Benedict Youth Ministry Schedule, click on the Link below:
To view the 2019-2020 St. Benedict Faith Formation Ministry Schedule, click on the Link below:
Updating Parish Membership as Youth become Adults
Our parish maintains the registration of youth members under their parent’s household registration until they turn 21 years old or upon college graduation. Our office relies on your help to keep our records up-to-date as your children grow into adulthood. Therefore, we encourage you, or your adult children living at your address, to take time to ‘re-register’ as members of our parish community. This will not only help our parish to have up-to-date information, but will also be beneficial if they need a Sponsor Certificate verifying their active membership.
Registering at Saint Benedict is as convenient as by stopping by the parish office during regular office hours or by clicking here to register online.
Active membership in a Catholic parish is a requirement to be eligible for:
- the Sacrament of Marriage
- the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the Sacrament of Baptism of a child
- the reception of First Communion
- a sponsor certificate for Baptism/Confirmation